using the Site (as defined below) and/or Service (as define below)
available through the Site, you hereby agree to be bound contractually
- The Site and the Service is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access.
- The Service was designed to allow Visitors to earn money by clicking the claim buttonÂ or sharing their referral link which are subsequently clicked on.
- Users may also get paid by referring a friend to our Site and Service.
- The Provider reserves the right to change the Site and Service
functionalities at any time, in particular by introducing new functions
and facilities for Users.
Conditions for Using the Site and Service and Rules of Liability
1. Technical requirements concerning the use of the Site and the Service are as follows:
- Internet connection;
- web browser enabling displaying of hypertext documents (HTML) on a computer screen which are linked with the Internet through a website with
activated Java Script execution and writing cookies files;
2. It is User's responsibility to ensure that the equipment owned by him
as well as the software used meets the above requirements and allow him
to use the Site and the Service.
starting the use of the Site and the Service, User is obliged to
Service, both in its current wording and with any later amendments.
5.Â User undertakes to abstain from any actions that could hinder or destabilize the operation of the Site or use of the Service. The Provider may,
without any previous notice, undertake any action available, inclusive
of a demand for compensation, as a response to any malicious activities
- attempts at disturbing or cutting off access to subscriptions of other Users or to their
computers (DOS, DDOS attacks, DNS spoofing);
malicious software into the system or onto the computers of the
Provider, especially inclusive of viruses, Trojan horses or internet
- pharming, that is the use of malicious software,
disturbing the operation of DNS servers or other means aimed at
redirecting User to a website or to another site impersonating the Site
in order to gather personal data of the User, the data necessary for
logging or other information;
- taking over IP addresses;
- direct or indirect sending of e-mail addresses for the purposes of sending mass unsolicited correspondence (spam).
the Site to do the following or assist others to do the following:
- threaten, defame, stalk, abuse or harass other persons or engage in illegal activities;
- link to the Site from another website or transmit any material that is
inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging,
defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, that promotes
violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or the Provider deems, in its
sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
- frame the
Site, display the Site in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark,
or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between the
Provider and any third person or potentially deprive the Provider of
revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising,
branding or promotional activities);
- violate any person's or entity's legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual
property rights or privacy rights), transmit material that violates or
circumvents such rights or remove or alter intellectual property or
other legal notices;
- transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware or other harmful code;
- advertise or promote goods or services the Provider deems, in its sole
discretion, to be objectionable (including, without limitation, by
- interfere with others using the Site or otherwise disrupt the Site;
- defeat any access controls, access any portion of the Site that the Provider has not authorized User to access.
User may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. User
must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in his
jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). In
particular, User are prohibited from:
- advertising their referralÂ link directly on any form of traffic exchange/PTC website;
- placing their referral link anywhere that may: (i) contain any types of content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials; (ii) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel
bots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to
damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any
system, data, or personal information; (iii) contain software or use
technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet
traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the
diversion of User commissions from another website;
- offering any incentive for a visitor to click on their referral link, including gifts/points/cash;
- asking/begging people to click on their referral link simply to generate a revenue;
- creating 'redirect loops' to generate a revenue;
- spamming with their referral link anywhere, including forums/chat/comments/blogs;
- participating in click 'rings' where Users clicks on others links in return for others to click on his referral link;
- opening referral link in a popup / popunder or iframe;
- clicking on their referral link on their own (User may click on his own referral link one time to test it.).
6.Â Payments from the Provider are made through PayPal, Stripe, Payoneer, Payza,
Paxxum, Paytm and WebMoney. User must have a valid online payment
service provider account to receive a fee, as the Provider does not
via cheque/check, credit card, cash or other method. The minimum amount
available for a withdrawal is USD$50.
Provider will only pay for clicks that are automatically tracked and
reported by our system. For our system to track the click, the visitor
must have cookies enabled. We will not pay fees if the click was not
tracked by our system.
8.Â The Provider reserves the right to disqualify any fees earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
10.Â The Provider is authorized to immediately, without prior notice, terminate
11.Â If the user cannot use the referral link to invite at least one visitor, then
this user referral link will become inactive ("Inactive Accoun ID").Â Inactive referrals will be deleted within a certain time.
- The Site and the Service and all rights related thereto are the exclusive
property of the Provider or third parties. All creative elements placed
on this Site are protected by intellectual property rights, and in
particularly by copyright. All trademarks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, texts and other distinctive signs appearing on the
Sites are the intellectual property of the Provider or third parties.
Therefore, they may not be reproduced, used or represented without the
prior written authorization of the Provider or third parties.
- User hereby undertakes to respect intellectual property rights (including
author's economic rights and industrial property rights, as well as the
rights resulting from registration of trademarks) to which the Provider
or third parties are entitled.
- On the condition that the
non-assignable, non-sublicenseable right to access and to use the
Service as the Provider intends the Service to be used, and only in
third party to: (i) copy, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise create
derivative works of the Service; (ii) reverse engineer, de-compile,
disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the
Service, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction; (iii) rent, sublicense, lease, sell, assign or otherwise
transfer rights (or purport to do any of the same) in or to the Service; and (iv) use, post, transmit or introduce any device, software or
routine which interferes or attempts to interfere with the operation of
the Service. User will use the Service solely for his/her own internal
use. User will comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating
to the use of and access to the Service. User may not provide access to
the Service to third parties. The license granted above and User's right of use of the Service will terminate immediately if User fails to